Hi!

Did they fix it so that it knows to switch to the proper setting now?
Previously, it always used to use compact when the compact setting was off.
Also, you have to have the default language to the voice you wish to download.
That part hasn't chained for me, so if you want to use premium voices, at least
in my case compact is what you get with everything else.

Regards,
Nic