Hello Nic

Where's the setting for premium voices? As you know I don't use VO most of the
time but when we update Gordon's iPhone later on it would be nice if we could
switch to a premium voice instead of that horrendous compact Daniel. Daniel
always sound to me as though he's got his head stuck in a bucket; even on the
Mac I find him horrendous.

Lynne