Hello Geoff

Firstly, I have not tested this under Windows and have not the slightest
interest in doing so. Not for discussion here; this is an Apple related group.

Using Safari 5.1.1 I am able to navigate this using VoiceOver without
difficulty. There are some unlabelled buttons at the top left of the page but
the same buttons exist further down the page and they are labelled.

If you would like me to test under another OS with you, by all means take this
off list and get back to me. I will then gladly assist in any way I can. I
don't dispute what you're saying; please don't think that. I just want to find
out why things are so very different for you.

Lynne