Hello Zack

You obviously mirroring my experience precisely here. Seems to me as though a
lot of people are jumping back to Windows when they're trying these things. But
under Safari 5.1.1 it works perfectly. What I will say is make sure you have
1Password disabled if you have that installed. the 1Password extension is a
pain in the backside to be honest, and I'm starting to wonder whether that
utility is really worth all the hassle it causes. But that's another discussion.

Lynne