No you are not aloud to mention windows products or platforms here. tha'ts for
the tech chat list. sorry if I got the name wrong.

I'll have to now on a lighter note try your method as I'm using webkit which is
safari but running from source. Oh fun! We'll see what happens. I do have a
passcode set on my phone already so I wonder if that would make a difference.

Take care all. And be safe.