Hi listers,
I am creating a database in bento and the process seems straight forward.
However, I'm not able to affectively make the pop-ups behave like they should.
I'm also trying to figure out what field to use where.  Do you use a number
field to store a number that is used to look up information?  Can this be done
in  text field?
THis is probably obvious, but I seem to be needing some hand-holding for some
reason.  Thanks for help in advance.
Justin