Hi there,
I'll try to describe in how this database is supposed to be laid out, I"ll give
field name, type, and description
Vehicle is from:        choice  Provides a drop-down of three possible choices
upsbrown/upsfreight/upssupplychain
receive date:   unsure of field type    field used to enter date pertaining to
when vehicle was purchased
Unit number:    unsure of field type    provides a number used to identify the
vehicle
Location:       Address field   provides the current location where the vehicle
is waiting for pickup
vehicle type:   choice  provides a drop down list as to what kind of vehicle it
is.  tractor/trailer/dolly/packagecar/forklift/pickuptruck
Vehicle running:        choice  provides a drop-down with two options yes/no
Vehicle will be:        choice  provides two options exported/delivered to
disposal location
UPS contact:    not sure of field type  provides where to put the name of the
point of contact that can be called about this vehicle
Contractor:     ideally choice, if choices could be made to populate name and
address of contractor who is going to pick up vehicle once choice is selected.
Deliver to:     choice  a drop-down of choices that would denote where vehicle
was going.  Only about eight possible places they can go.  Would love if
address of deliver to location could be populated if choice is selected.
delivery date:  unsure of field type    field used to enter date of delivery of
vehicle
The goal is to be able to take this database, and if needed export it out to a
.csv file if somebody needs to see what's going on and/or needs to pull this up
in excel.  I see in bento where you can create a new library from a blank
template, and I've done this.  Then comes the adding fields part which is the
area that I think I'm having trouble.  I press the "add new field" button, and
I choose whether this field is going to be
text/number/choice/checkbox/whatever, and then I name the field.  if I use the
choice option, I'm presented with a button beside the field name edit box that
give me options to enter choice1/choice2/etc.  I hope this all makes sense.  I
hope this provides a bit more clarification as to what I'm asking for.
Thanks,
Justin

Thanks for any help you can give,
Justin