Hi Dane, Justin and All,

I, too, have verified that it doesn't seem possible to activate a picker list
from a field defined as a "choice" field when using VO in table view in the
Bento for Mac app. I did a little poking around and found the following three
ways that I'm able to correctly access the items in a choice field. Maybe these
will help in the short term, and I'll be sending a note to Bento regarding this
and some other accessibility issues.
1. Create a form view of the library and work within this form view. The choice
field seems to activate just fine in this view for some reason. I normally
don't create form views, or choice fields for that matter, but I tested and it
seems to work fine using normal VO commands.
2. Bring the mouse pointer to the choice field via VO+Command+F3 and then use
the trackpad or mouse button to double-click the field. This activated the pick
list which I was then able to navigate using standard VO commands. Note that
the VO+Shift+Space method of clicking the mouse did not work to activate the
pick list, I had to use the "real" trackpad or mouse button.
3. I synced my test library with Bento for iPhone and the choice list worked
fine in the iPhone app using the standard method of double-tapping the field
and then swiping up and down to select the desired item from the picker list.

HTH,
Bryan