Thank you, Ester, for this app. I have tried, though, to use the 'tell a
friend' button and I just go back to the same screen. I wonder if someone can
try this as I have a feeling it might be a problem with my IPhone rather than
with the app. If it is the IPhone, can anyone suggest any remedies, apart from
resetting or taking it back to the Apple Store?
Dennis.

Dennis Freedman
The best aromatherapy in the UK - www.e-nat.co.uk
Sent from my iPhone