Hi Mike,

You can change to language that "Where To?" uses in Settings.  From the main
"Where To?" screen that shows when you launch, double tap the "Settings" button
in the top right corner.  On the "Settings" page, flick right to "Categories:
System Language" and double tap.  On the "Categories" page, flick right to
"English" and double tap to select.  Then double tap the "Settings, back
button" in the top left corner to leave the "Categories" page and return to
"Settings".   In the "Settings" page, double tap the "Done" button in the top
right corner of the screen.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther