One thing about the new IPAD. The 4g selling point is an USA mobile (cellular)
standard. I do not know if it is something available in Europe. I believe it
use's a 1800 frequency. So countries like Australia cannot use the 4g component.

I wish the hell the Telco industry would standardise mobile technology so
everyone uses the same frequency. But licences and governments like to screw
people around.

Sean