It would not look different, it would be an on-screen keyboard.
Just software.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "1smart...@cox.net" <1smart...@cox.net>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: new ipad

If only you could see the look on my face! Although I do know some folks,
both sighted and blind who could use two-handed instructions on said toilet
paper.

I absolutely do not want my IOS devices to look like a piece of adaptive
equipment. My very nice never used beautiful Perkins braille writer has dust
all over the cover and my Braille keyboard Voice Note has a dead battery and
is in a drawer somewhere.

Karen