Hmm. Have you been in contact with the dev to maybe see if that can be done for
those of us who want it. When you're in dah club you don't need it, but if you
are doing talking over music bed in a broadcast situation, yeah it would be
nice. We'll see if the dev can  consider it for a future update as well as
fixing the reading the artwork bug.

Good luck.