Hi Gordon, Sarah, and Others,

I believe you can contact the developer of DJay4 through Twitter, using
@algoriddim as the contact address.  The other way to give feedback is to join
the forums at their web site, and the forum leader is named Anders.  This
information comes up from a Mail Archive search.  There's a history of the
developers' responding to feedback about VoiceOver.  Most of the accessibility
inputs (for both the Mac app, and then later for the iOS app releases for both
iPhone and iPad) started 3 years ago (in the previous version of DJay3), with
the efforts of Yuma Decaux.

She was active in contacting the developers for VoiceOver improvements, and
tested the iOS app versions on both iPhone and iPad. I'm passing on the contact
information she supplied.

HTH. Cheers,

Esther