Gordon, could you clarify what you mean by "assistive accessibility tools". Are you refering to screen readers? Also, I assume the wastage you speak of has to do with the disk space utilized by the bootcamp and which would perhaps not be used by Fusion - is that right?

I thought I understood that you could actually install the Guest OS via Fusion and recover the space used by the bootcamp partition, effectively removing bootcamp after importing it into Fusion. Does that sound about right?
?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Smith" <gor...@mac-access.net>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: I need somebody who has experience with vm fusion 5 on a mac

A little wasteful doing it that way though. Also, be mindful of the fact that you may have problems with assistive accessibility tools which rely on video drivers if you use a BootCamp partition with such a tool and want to do the same under Fusion. I'm not naming tools, quite deliberately because not all of them would have this problem.