I personally use Docuscan Plus, and find it does much much better. Having said that, I do completely understand that financially, this probably is not going to be an option for a lot of people.

If you all would like, I can try to search for another free pdf alternative. Just let me know.

Hmm, me wonders... I wonder if Pages can open p d f's. Hmm, now there's an interesting question. LOL! Smile.

Thank you kindly,

Christopher-Mark Gilland.
Founder of CLG Productions

Blog:
http://www.clgproductions.org

Podcast:
http://clgproductions.podhoster.com

E-mail:
ch...@clgproductions.com

IMessage/Facetime:
theblindmusic...@att.net

Windows Live Messenger:
ch...@blindperspectives.net

Twitter:
@gilland_chris

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.gilland

Skype:
twinklesfriend2007

Send me a fax from any standard fax machine:
704-697-2069

Google Voice: (Please use sparingly):
980-272-8570

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <christopher...@gmail.com>