Hey cool! Now just think, with this utility you could format a bootcamp partition created with Bootcamp Assistant, remembering to restart back in the mac of course, and hopefully install Windows in an easier way than doing it via Bootcamp alone. Just a thought anyway. If there's a trial available, I might just give it a shot and see if it's worth the $20!

Christopher Hallsworth