Hello all
I understand, just wanted to give it a shot that was all. I may not even like it and prefer Fusion, who knows.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 11/11/2012 13:31, Gordon Smith wrote:
You can probably do this, although I haven't personally tried.  Being brutally
honest, I consider Boot Camp a total wast of time and space.  If you need to
run Windows, I have come around to the conclusion that you're better off using
a real PC.  Again tho is only personal opinion and naturally others won't
agree, and that's totally fine.  I just believe that a Mac is wasted on Windows.

It's nice to be able to read/write NTFS partition so that you don't have to
worry about making stuff available under Windows.  But that's as far as I will
go now.  We're no longer using Fusion , even though Lynne did upgrade us to
Fusion 5.