It won't. not unless qn is off. Remember vo plus enter starts selecting stuff
so that is I think a feature. Also, just turn an off and type in tot eh field,
hit enter and turn qn on. Easy fix there and this is how I get around web pages
like google.

Take care and try turning qn off before typing in the search field. I don't
think qun is meant to be used all the time. At least I have not found it used
all the  time.

Good luck.