I hope you don't mind if I vent.

I went into a local business today (actually a small one--I usually get
this at the large retailers), and mentioned something about having Macs
and a PC networked.  As usual, I got the "why don't you get rid of the
Mac" routine (this is just one of many times I have heard this sort of
remark).  I just don't understand the hostility I experience from PC
user's toward Macs.  My guess is that not one of these PC people has
ever even tried a Mac, and don't have a clue about what they are
trashing.

I admit, I am more Mac oriented because that is what I used first.  I
realize we (Mac user's) live in a predominantly PC world.  I have
worked hard to make, at least in my household, PCs and Macs work
together.

Do "PC only" people feel threatened by Macs?  Are Macs just
misunderstood, and therefore, feared??  I'd like to know why I get such
negativity.