For the Ping test  I need a cognac first to have a stable hand.
Everything in the computer's belly scares me . The broadbandreports is
the one I used before with good results. I shall try them again after I
make my spaghetti salad for the company I am expecting . Thanks Brian.
And I shall overcome  someday and march into that hell hole of unix
inside my computer.
Marta