Brian,

Thanks so much Brian, this helps.  I have talked to so many who say
Cingular is not good, yet for some reason the Razor phone is only
usable through them, so I may go back to the Palm.

Thanks, I needed the help, and Ward I will stop by and talk to Mark, I
want to come see your new duds anyway.

John R.