From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:owner-macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu] On Behalf Of Bill Holt
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:23 PM
To: macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu
Subject: Re: MacGroup: Macworld

That, the mini-Mac, is going to be a real winner.  Wish I'd bought some
options again ... about 5 months ago.  The Apple site is slammed and I
wouldn't be surprised to see it be quite busy for a while.  Let's hope
there's no serious design or QA flaw discovered by the target market in
the next few months.