And just to confirm the problems I had with Brandon Heller's hal and ini
files, here are some comments from his blog about Cramps and Lineardelta:\
I'm printing out hal and ini files and hitting Notepad++ to see what comes
out.  But at least I'll know that I wasn't the only one with this problem.
Eric Kiser says:
September 13, 2015 at 9:38 am
<https://designmakeshare.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/machinekit-delta-configuration-calibration/#comment-87>

@Brandon, having issues incorporating your GIT into the machinekit
2015-08-31 release BBB/CRAMPS. The generic CRAMPS (Cartesian) startup will
power into Machinekit, but your CRAMPS and CRAMPS.lineardelta INI and HAL
files all error out at the EMCMOT line of the HAL file. Any ideas? What am
I missing? Error is -1 returned for insmod and rtapi_app_main(motmod):
<https://designmakeshare.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/machinekit-delta-configuration-calibration/?replytocom=87#respond>

   - brandonheller says:
   September 13, 2015 at 7:27 pm

<https://designmakeshare.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/machinekit-delta-configuration-calibration/#comment-88>

   My git commits are probably hopelessly out of date at this point, and
   since MachineKit has not focused on a stable API, it’s expected. I don’t
   have a board handy to look at, but I’d strongly suggest going to the
   MachineKit google group and posing your question there, and request a
   sample delta config. Good luck! People there have been really helpful to me
   in the past.

<https://designmakeshare.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/machinekit-delta-configuration-calibration/?replytocom=88#respond>