Got the scale and delta dimensions sorted, but my kinematics are strange.
The example in the comments of the CRAMPS.linerdelta.ini says that a
positive scale gives a counterclockwise motion to the tower steppers when
looking at them from the end.
Mine do that, but the example kossel machine appears to connect the
carriage assembly to the left side of the GT2 belt, so that
counterclockwise rotation makes the kossel
carriage move downward.

I set my scale to a positive 80 steps/mm, and when I home the machine, the
three belts move the platform to the top, stopping each stepper when they
hit  each endstop.

However, my Machinekit control software, while reporting the zero height as
275mm, gives funny results when doing manual control.
Hitting +10mm for an axis causes the carriage to move 10mm DOWN, and the
display for that axis INCREASES by 10 mm to 285.

I'm confused, so I posted a video to help show what's happening.

https://youtu.be/3vb6RZhv3vo