On 11/05/17 15:06, Mike Cinquino wrote:
Thank you. That may be the problem as I am using "linuxcnc" at the command prompt to launch. This is an older image I am using.
It seemed to me that "machinekit" to launch did not work.  I will have to check again.

If it is that old, the XHC-HB04 is probably broken, I made the commit to provide a symlink of 'machinekit' in 34c00e0 on 13 Mar 2015

You need a recent image, I fixed XHC in commit 0d3f6b4 on 22 Aug 2016, so the image needs to be after that.