How to customize homing behavior on Delta printer.

I have pretty high Tower and I think I can run into trouble. In case only
one axis homing in time I have manually drive them high enough BEFORE start
homing procedure. Other ways it end in collision with one of axes. Are
there any possibility to customize homing – so it drives every axis for 100
mm, then if there are no end-stop reached this axis will be left at
position and other axes move every 100 mm. So basically homing works in
segments within 100m every axis?

Or is there any other way to customize Homing procedure?

WBR,

Andrew