> The module appears to have built from your printout, but you also look to
> be building a RIP and then executing a binary installation
> Look at the rpath

i dont know what exactly i should do?

> You need to build the RIP, set the current terminal session environment
> using . ./scripts/rip-environment  from the root of the RIP
> and then launch machinekit from *that *terminal session.

when i launch machinekit from terminal, the CRAMPS worked. but when i
launch machinekit from the one (in the screenshot) it's bugged. why are
they difference?

> Either that or copy the new module to your binary install and run ldconfig
> manually and check it is in the cache

i dont know where is the new module, binary place? how to check it in cache
by ldconfig?

thank you for your help very much.