> On 15 Aug 2017, at 10:40, thangle <lethang12...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank for your answer.
>

> Because you have changed one but not the other.
> You have 2 different machinekit installations, one in the binary file system
> and another, which you built, in your home directory.
>
> If you want to test your new *kins, run the one which contains it, in your
> home dir, from a terminal.
>
> i have a problem that I cant find the executable file of new kins after built
> it.

use some google-fu, it’s bound to bring up something like “sudo find / -name
trivkinstest”

> I won't even try to explain how to add your new module to the binary file
> system, there is no need to do it.
>
> The whole point about a RIP build is that it is self contained and you can
> experiment without messing up the main installation.

But as schooner stated, you should be able to run your compiled version
independent of the pre-installed binaries. Taken from
http://www.machinekit.io/docs/developing/machinekit-developing/ :

However, if you are installing a RIP build onto a system that already has a
version of Machinekit installed as a binary install from packages say, or has
other RIP builds, you should invoke from the root dir of the RIP,

. ./scripts/rip-environment

so open a new terminal, cd to where installed your compiled version, (for
example ~/machinekit if you installed in your home directory) and run the above
command before you start machinekit from _that same_ terminal.