> On 04 Sep 2017, at 14:38, 'machinen' via Machinekit
> <machinekit@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Somehow I didn't have the fdm folder on my system - probably from mucking
> around. However I did a new flash of clean
> bone-debian-8.7-machinekit-armhf-2017-02-12-4gb.img.xz image and sure there
> it is. Unfortunately when the first thing when I log into this new install I
> do is run machinekit and select the Fabrikator Mini CRAMPS configuration,
> then try the ./run.py script I still get the same error.

why do you run machinekit with that configuration as well as the run.py script?

Am I right in that you cloned this repository?
https://github.com/machinekoder/Fabrikator-Mini-CRAMPS

if so, then cd into that directory and run the run.py script from there. No
need to start machinekit too.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "fabrikator_mini.py", line 8, in <module>
    from fdm.config import velocity_extrusion as ve
ImportError: No module named config

this error is saying it can’t find this the “config” folder like here
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/tree/luminize-patch-1/lib/python/fdm/config.
in a terminal type “sudo find / -name velocity_extrusion.py” or “sudo find /
-name base.py”
what does it say?