The dist-aupgrade removes machinekit packages from system. There is this
problem:
 machinekit-xenomai : Depends: machinekit (= 0.1.1504202989-1mk.travis.
luminizepatch1.git59e91621~1jessie) but 0.1.1486851828-1mk.travis.master.
gitcbd2dfd3~1jessie is to be installed

Problem is that as I don't speak Python, I don't know where the file
(assembly?) fdm.config should be or better yet from which file it is
attempting to load/import.