Hi Charles;
I recently purchased one of these boards with the dual arm processor hoping
to use it for cnc control using machineKit.
https://www.crowdsupply.com/krtkl/snickerdoodle
from the specs any thoughts on if it will work. Also linux has been ported
to the chip already.
It might work for the zynq image generation?
thanks
Doc