On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 1:07:38 PM UTC-4, Michael Brown wrote:

> Not very easy from my cell phone here however:
> In qsys there are 2 instances where you set up the timings for the screen
> monitor. There should be some saved setups HD etc. Lastly you need to place
> the correct screen settings in the device tree there is a HD example there
> too. 1920 x1080. Sorry for not being online atm...

Gonna Give this a try soon as I get a chance. Waiting for my friend to
correct a minor issue with the time based filter in the RT hal component he
whipped up for me for the ADC then I'll post it up here. Maybe you can
include it in your project if you think it's useful. It certainly is for
someone like me who only works with hal.