On 4 nov. 10, at 09:26, Rudolf O.Durrer wrote:

> Thanks, Jean-Christophe, I did not even know, what this menu item is for. But
> that brought my attachments out of the dark...
> The question remains, what obscure spirits are bewitching my Mac

The problem is that for some attachments, Mail will not even display the "save"
button in the bar so that you're not even aware that there is something
attached.

I found that when clients insisted that they had sent me files but I did not
see them. It took a while to find that the display mode had an influence on
that, but the behavior is not consistent anyway (as far as I can tell), it is
hard to know when something comes...

Jean-Christophe Helary