Am 04.11.2010 um 03.41 schrieb Macs R We:
On Nov 3, 2010, at 3:44 PM, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

View > Message > Next Alternative works for me. But I agree this is a pain in the butt.

Since yesterday, Mail.app does not load attachments anymore. the mails still show the attachment logo, but there is no attachmentwith the mail. Going to my account through webmail, the attachments are there: readable and downlodable.
Any idea, where I have to change that setting?

AH, yes, now I think I know what he is describing. Somebody sends you a message with an attachment, and the attachment shows up in the list pane but when you open the message... no attachment, unless you happen to know it's there and you really go digging for it with things like "next alternative."

Exactly

snip...snip...snip... And usually she'll start up Mail the next day and the attachment will show up just fine.

That is (unfortunately) not what happens with me.

--
The basic rule for a more liberal world:
If there's no necessity to make a law, there's a necessity to make no law.

This mail is from:

Rudolf O. Durrer
IURISTA CONSULT GmbH
Legal Advisers