Hi Ashley,

Yes, I mentioned the MacHeist bundle earlier, though it probably got lost in
all the other discussion.

Also, I just checked and PathFinder is now unlocked.  I used earlier versions
in the past once in a while, and now I plan to use AirServer, so $9.99 seems
like a good price, even if I don't use anything else.

Gregg