On May 4, 2013, at 1:35 PM, LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:

> On 23 Apr 2013, at 04:49 , LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
>
>> I doubt I will use anything but Airserver, but even so it's a 33% savings.
>> And who knows, some of the others may be interesting.
>
> Did anyone who bought the nano bundle 3 get their registration info for
> PathFinder yet?
>
> I went to the macheist site, but it is all about the new The Heist app. I
> can't see the nano bundle stuff I bought anywhere.

I got my license code for PathFinder, though I have not yet installed and
registered it.

I dug out the receipt email that I got when I bought the bundle.  It had a link
for serial numbers and licensing information that must be specific to my order.
 When I clicked on that link, it took me to a web page that had all of the
serial numbers, including the one for PathFinder, which was not there
originally.

Gregg