On Saturday, July 6, 2002, at 04:17 AM, Sherm Pendley wrote:
> So, for various reasons, custom view classes in Perl have been
> pretty low on my priority list. If y'all see the lack of them
> as a major issue, though, I'm willing to figure out how to do
> it sooner, rather than later. For the most part, CamelBones as
> it is, does most of what I set out to do; database front-ends
> and a nice POD viewer that uses readable fonts.

Hi Sherm,

I realize this is a lame way for me to enter this discussion,
but I have a comment about the POD viewer.  I was hoping to use
ShuckX to create nice PDFs of some POD files, but there seems to
be something funky with the way it's doing its printing.  When I
open a POD page and do File->Print->Preview, the result PDF is
some sort of screen capture of the first part of the POD window,
including the gumdrop buttons in the upper left corner.  Is this
a known issue?

  -Ken