On 5/7/02 at 18:05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kay Röpke) wrote:

> You *need* the book by Aaron Hillegas. It's an introduction into Cocoa
> programming (the OO-library which CamelBones is the
> Perl side of...).
> The book uses Objective-C (but if you know some basic C you will find
> it
> very easy to understand).
> The basic concepts taught there are necessary for
> understanding/working
> with CamelBones.

The details for Hillegass's book are:

``Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X" published by Addison-Wesley
ISBN: 0201-72683-1

I concur as to the books usefulness. I started by using Apple's "Learning Cocoa" but
Hillegass's book is far superior and is a very good start place and excellent for
getting to grips with ProjectBuilder/InterfaceBuilder.

Regards,

Phil.