On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 03:52 PM, Ken Y. Clark wrote:

The patch (http://www.apache.org/~joes/apreq.patch) mentioned in
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/11/05/apache_osx.html (is
that the right article?) seems to have gone missing now.  Is there
another place to get it?  I don't really care whether Apache::Request
is compiled into Apache or by itself, I just want to get this working!

Don't use that patch with Jaguar. We should be able to get your libapreq working on jaguar without it.

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]