At 11:37 PM -0500 9/2/04, Bill Stephenson wrote:
Those BBEdit guys went and implemented another of my "wish list" feature requests! Remember the one about a button that allowed you to view output from a perl script in a browser? It's apparently in 8.0, as well as some other pretty cool new features.

They also mention integration with "Affrus". I tried out a demo a while back but haven't kept up on it. Anyone here using Affrus on a regular basis?

Bill Stephenson

I was using it. Liked it a lot, but it is currently incompatible with the version of Mac OS that I am running. If you are at Mac OSX 10.3.x I would recommend it, even though I have not been able to use it in several months. -Chuck-