Good evening,

On 9/9/04 at 3:06 PM -0400, Sherm Pendley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Safari and reload the page. I can configure Console.app to
>automagically pop itself to the front of the window stack whenever
>anything gets appended to Apache's (or some other) error log.

Then you may also be interested in Tailer+. It simply tails a log file (can do
so with ssh too) but it also highlights and strips lines based on criteria
such as a regex. I find it great for getting to just the data I want to see in
apache error logs.

After Affrus and BBEdit, it's one of the most useful tools in my arsenal.

Charlie

--
   Charlie Garrison  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia