It works for me if I open it from the Finder. Have you tried using open?

open /Applications/ShuX.app

It has the advantage of being easier to type.

Ian

On Mar 18, 2005, at 2:03 PM, David Wheeler wrote:

On Mar 18, 2005, at 11:45 AM, Sherm Pendley wrote:

One of the features of CamelBones 1.0 will be the ability to package stand alone apps that require no external framework, and can be "installed" with a simple drag-and-drop. This release takes advantage of that - just mount the disk image and drop ShuX wherever you want.

I don't have CamelBones installed. I just installed this release of ShuX, but it doesn't appear to work. Here's what happens when I try to launch it from the terminal:

% /Applications/ShuX.app/Contents/MacOS/ShuX
zsh: bus error  ShuX.app/Contents/MacOS/ShuX

Yes, I'm using Panther (Mac OS X 10.3.8).

Regards,

David