Ted Zeng wrote:
It works for me. But I don't know what it is for. I can open Perl POD
with it. Is this what ShuX for?
I could not find any doc. for it.

Well, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I click on it and nothing happens. Maybe it's because I'm not using Apple's default install? I'm using 10.3.8. I have perl 5.8.6 installed into /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6 directory.

-- Lola - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.lolajl.net | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/ Terrorismus delendus est! (Terrorism must be destroyed utterly!) I'm in Bowie, MD, USA, halfway between DC and Annapolis.