On Mar 18, 2005, at 3:03 PM, David Wheeler wrote:

On Mar 18, 2005, at 11:45 AM, Sherm Pendley wrote:

One of the features of CamelBones 1.0 will be the ability to package stand alone apps that require no external framework, and can be "installed" with a simple drag-and-drop. This release takes advantage of that - just mount the disk image and drop ShuX wherever you want.

I don't have CamelBones installed. I just installed this release of ShuX, but it doesn't appear to work. Here's what happens when I try to launch it from the terminal:

% /Applications/ShuX.app/Contents/MacOS/ShuX
zsh: bus error  ShuX.app/Contents/MacOS/ShuX

Does your /usr/bin/perl point to Panther's default Perl 5.8.1? If not, try this:

        defaults write org.dot-app.CamelBones perl /usr/bin/perl5.8.1

sherm--