Hi Chris,

I have no 'FTP_PASSIVE' key in %ENV. Should I have
   $ENV{'FTP_PASSIVE'} = 1?
Apparently this can be accomplished by inserting the two lines
   FTP_PASSIVE=1
   export FTP_PASSIVE
in my '.bash_profile' file.

A second question. When I run
   for (sort keys %ENV) {
      printf "%25s => %s\n", $_, $ENV{$_};
   }
from BBEdit, I see a small subset of the %ENV that comes from running
the script in Terminal. How can I make BBEdit's %ENV more like the
system %ENV?

Regards,

Vic