Some yummy facts about Leopard:

Scripting Bridge
Use Objective-C, Ruby, and Python programs to automate Mac applications. The new Scripting Bridge enables them to easily generate AppleEvents using a concise, AppleScript-like syntax.

Ruby on Rails
Work in a developer's dreamland. Leopard is the perfect platform for Ruby on Rails development, with Rails, Mongrel, and Capistrano built in.

Not a single word about perl. No mention of CamelBones, using the Scripting Bridge for perl, or the fact that perl has CPAN with 12,000 + high quality modules while ruby has 4,000+ on rubyforge. Apple trumpets its POSIX conformation yet what UNIX is worth its weight in cat5 cable if it doesn't come with perl?

It looks like I will have to stick with debian for developing my LAMP applications.

        Jeremiah