On Feb 26, 2007, at 19:00, Blair Zajac wrote:

Hello Paul,

Yes, I would love to have a single Universal MacPorts build, but since I need to support 10.3, that won't be happening.

But shouldn't the code adding this feature check to see if it's on 10.3 before adding the -isysroot and other flags to the builds?

Hello Blair,

I just do not understand why a user would try +univeral on 10.3. And even if they did, they would get a warning (which could be turned into an error at some point) because the 10.4 universal SDK would not be present.

Paul