I agree. I don't think it's a huge deal to go through and delete
messages. I think we should be mindful of how many offtopic posts we
post and the huge majority should be mac stuff, but if there's the odd
offtopic post that someone thinks would be interesting to all,
especially if it could be related to mac OS10 somehow, I think it
should be okay to post it. the delete key is your friend if you don't
wanna read something. and in mail, they make it so easy since you can
just go to the subject  column.