Good morning all,
So last night I had this great idea that I would try syncing my iPod with
iTunes, since I'd not done it in a while. The thought was a great one since I'd
just purchased some new music that I wanted to take with me to New York.
Everything was great until I plugged the device in to my Mac. It took a second
and then I got a message that told me that my iPod was corrupted and that I
could either try reconnecting the device, or try restoring it. I of course
tried ejecting the device and reconnecting with no result. My next choice was
to restore the device, however, I can't seem to see the area for the iPod
settings in order to perform the restore. Any ideas would really be
appreciated. I really don't want to purchase another iPod just quite yet.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 651-636-5184 X803
Email: